The Fez Bar, Putney - pub details
TfL Journey Planner:
Tel: 0871 951 1000 (ref 1865) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
Are you the Licensee? Click here.
other pubs nearby:
please note - reviews on this site are purely the opinion of site visitors, so don't take them too seriously.
5 most recent reviews of 31 shown - see all reviews
|Dismal. Every negative comment on here has it about right including the behavior of the bouncers - which wouldn't be all bad if it didnt also reflect the behavior of|
Kurto - 3 May 2011 14:39
|cant believe this place is still going, used to drink here years ago with mates after a night of debauchery in Fulham and decided once again to take a look a few months back.......still the same, does what it says on the tin, if you're absolutely leathered looking for a bit of last minute booty this is the place.....thats if you can manage NOT to get into a fight with the roid raging doormen!! |
thepubcritic - 8 Feb 2011 00:50
|Blimey the Fez, that takes me back a bit, I didn't realise it was still open. always good for a laugh but to be honest I was normally hammered by the time I went in there anyway.|
vanburkson - 16 Aug 2010 14:50
|Doormen are aggresive and forget that they are only DOORMEN! at the FEZ!!!! 12pounds to get in, a total waste of time. Save the 12quid get beers from the off license and head to yours|
sumanyog - 10 Aug 2009 18:34
Ignore all the muppets on this website. The Fez is the best night out in London.
What evidence you say?
1) It has huge industrial fans all over the dancefloor. Men release smells after drinking. Fans are good.
2) No techno has ever been played here. Pure cheese is standard - result.
3) You can go here if you are in your 30s and still feel young………..girls
4) There are invariably very few Fulham toffs. I have never seen a blue shirt with a white collar combo in this place.
5) It has a flashing rubiks cube dancefloor – very Travolta’esque I must say
6) Adam’s kitchen is nearby – a very tasty piece of local roadkill can be acquired here for a not too unreasonable sum
7) My mate Phil was ejected from the Fez on a Thursday night (for dancing) – what club would do that but the Fez. God bless the good ship, and all who sail in her.
8) The music is pure cheese – not everyone wants Armand Van Halen and lots of computers playing music. Indeed – why would you when you can have Madonna’s lucky star.
9) There used to be a VIP area where you could smoke shi-shahs and look out over the peasants whilst they danced. Very Puff Daddy.
10) Ok, the bouncers are thugs – but at least they will acknowledge you as they throw you down the stairs on entering the club. Do you get this in Fulham? No.
11) I have never seen a ropey chicken in there. Quality is guaranteed. If you disagree – check out their website and look at the photo gallery.
12) Its 500 yards from my house.
benjib69 - 12 Aug 2008 14:59
see more reviews